Thursday 17 June 2010

EU children)


Dear LLT Friends,


I would like to share with you one my experience, what I hope, many of you lived in your "teacher-life".:-)
Last week I travelled to Germany, in one of our partner school, in Bremen. It was a beautiful week for me. Just immagine, I went there with two my colleagues and 3 pupils. And, we met many children and teachers from 10 other countries!! Together at about 50 people.
We wisited the school, the town, hamburg, had the possibility to have more information about German education system.
But, for me the most beautiful experience was to see how children make friendship, how play together and how can to communicate each other.
So, as I think, this is a very important aim of every EU project: involve students as possible, and help them. And, at the end see and enjoy how built together Europe).
For me it was a nice present at the end of school year.
I put here some photos about the last week.) Hope, you like them:-)




5 comments:

  1. I congratulate you for having such a nice end of school year. You are right, the most important thing is to work for the building of Europe. Regards.Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elena for your kind words)
    Mónika)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika,
    thank you for sharing!
    You're right it's lovely to see how kids can easily make friends. I agree with you when you say we have to work in order to make such encounters possible.
    Regards
    Mariella

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter how small our projects seems to be - always remember that we in one way or another establish contacts and create networks between young Europeans - that's our future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, Agneta, thank you for your words!!)

    ReplyDelete