Saturday 24 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dear friends,

I'd like to wish you all a very merry Christmas full of peace, happiness and joy with all of the people you love.

Monika, Agneta, Daniela, Renata, Sanjo, Elena, Marilìa, Tatjana, Christine, Irene... and all the others... I thank you so much for your lovely wishes: your video Christmas card was the sweetest present for me in these hard times.
Now I'm sure I'll recover quickly thank to the nice people who support me - here and from far.
After all, you don't need to live next door to be friends with someone.
And I know I have many friends who care.
That's why I think I'm lucky even in this difficult Christmas.

Love to you all

Laura

10 comments:

  1. Splendidi auguri, che ricambio !!! MOnica

    ReplyDelete
  2. grazie a un'amica vera, che c'è sempre, nel momento del bisogno e in quello del divertimento (e non è mai scontato!).
    un bacio
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that Etwinning helped me also in difficult family problems because I could shared problems and hear different opinions.
    I also felt great help during the continuing crisis in Europe...
    Therefore I can understand you Laura.
    Because
    "pain shared is pain less!"
    I wish you a speedy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Marika: eTwinning is a place where we can meet not only colleagues but friends, who help us through the difficult periods in our lives.
    So Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 to all my eTwinning friends!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm too late for Christmas wishes, so I'd have to wish a wonderful 2012 to all of you!
    Tommaso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great new year Marika, Sandra and Tommaso, and thank you for being with us in this LifeLongLearning adventure :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am back just to wish you good luck in the New Year! I hope Laura will recover soon :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Anna!
    Even if I'm still forced to stay motionless in bed, at least now I can use my laptop and write on my own! During the first weeks after the accident, it was my husband who had to answer all of my emails and messages and try to explain everybody why I had suddently disappeared from the e-world :)
    It will take time, but I'm recovering, and I thank all of my friends who are helping me with their support.
    So thank you for being here, and have a wonderful new year!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete